7.25.2009

Quick & Easy Taco

I haved a couple comments lately asking how I the time to do all this cooking and baking. The truth is, I don't. At least most days anyhow. Today, for instance, was no different.

The family went to the movies late this afternoon and by the time we got home, it was past 6:00. I had no clue what was for dinner and had no real ambition to make a serious dinner. Besides, the kids had to be fed, bathed and in bed by 8:00. Lucky me, I remembered I had made up a dozen of those yummy tortillas the other day (the day I had time). So, with that in mind, I grabbed the eggs, bacon, guacamole, fresh tomatoes and cilantro. Dinner was made within 15 minutes and everyone gobbled it up! If only I had time the other day to have made some more homemade salsa. Maybe next time.

breakfast taco

No comments:

Post a Comment